|Job Ref:||204545994||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Salary:||£144/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A company that specialises in the development of integrated UK Payroll and Human Resources software. Our products and services offer functionality which is customer driven and reflect the diversity of business needs in today's challenging HR and Payroll environment.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Following self-paced training courses
- Assisting with programmic changes
- Covering the IT support desk for limited periods
- Supporting our clients with any IT issues that they may have
- Coming up with solutions to problems
- Working on developing software for HR and Payroll
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals.
Who should apply...
- Someone with good T knowledge
- Someone who can problem solve
- Someone with clear communication skills
- Someone with knowledge of coding (any language is desirable)
- Someone with passion or interest in IT
- Someone who is self-motivated
- Someone who is confident and polite
- Someone with ideally 7 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a firm position within the company.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached