|Job Ref:||204545964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A full-service marketing and business consultancy firm, trusted by some of the world's leading clinicians, private medical groups and hospitals. We have a great company culture with a focus on people rather than numbers. Casual work environment with a fun, young, and creative team. You'll be joining an ambitious company where there are always opportunities to grab something and make it your own.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Working on client website before or portfolio of sites
- Working with /CSS/JS/ Photoshop.
- Assisting senior web developers with HTML, CSS, PHP coding
- Assisting senior programmers with SQL and learning programming language
- Working with DNS records/ domain servers
- Working on websites with W3C standards, accessibility and cross-browser issues
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £40k in the IT sector.
Who should apply...
- Someone with a good telephone manner
- Someone who is able to multi task and meet deadlines
- Someone with good written and spoken English
- A very organised individual with a good attitude for software & web development
- Someone with the ability to learning new things isexpected, adapting to change will be necessary. In return, your skills will develop and grow on a daily basis
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
This is a full time permanent position with lots of opportunity for learning, development & progression.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT Software & Web Development apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT Software & Web Development career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached