|Job Ref:||204545943||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£139/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A education ICT specialist, offering technology support, supply and consultancy. We believe in improving school outcomes through the successful introduction, support and management of new technologies. With a track record stretching back more than 14 years, we have helped hundreds of schools to get the best from ICT..
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Providing vital service to teaching staff at School
- Diagnosing and resolving faults with computers, printers, network switches, servers and wireless networks
- Allowing the delivery of education across the site
- Working closely with staff in a school and classroom environment to ensure ICT equipment is in good order to deliver the new Computing Curriculum
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who uis able to communicate clearly in a non technical manor
- Someone who is able to work in a team on his/her own initiative
- Someone who can demonstrate practical knowledge and problems solving skills
- Someone who can high quality inter-personal skills
- Someone who has a strong interest in information technology and keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a firm position within the company.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached