|Job Ref:||204545897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||KA11||Address:||Salary:||£170/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company providing a safe, secure and environmentally compliant collection and recycling service for the disposal of redundant IT & WEEE equipment. They are one of the UKs most trusted recyclers. They securely destroy data and provide full certification to complete the process. Data destruction is carried out by shredding or erasure. They are fully licensed through the Scottish Environment Protection Agency, are an Approved Authorised Treatment Facility, and are registered waste carriers in the UK and Northern Ireland.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
- Assisting on many duties and projects
- Dealing with website development
- Updating the website with positive stories about recycling
- Doing social media marketing and email marketing
- Dealing with general ad hoc duties as required
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is willing to learn on the job
- Someone who is interested in electronic recycling
- Someone who is passionate about protecting the environment
- Someone who is hard-working and pays close attention to detail
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours are from Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm; Friday 8.30 to 2pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Skills apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Skills apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Skills with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached