|Job Ref:||204545896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Larbert||Address:||Post Code:||FK5||Salary:||£119/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A leading company in business process outsourcing.
This is a fast-paced, thriving company who want to give an apprentice the opportunity to work with and learn about many IT systems.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Handling and recording all service requests via telephone, e-mail and web interface
- Assisting on many duties and projects
- Doing initial assessment of service request and attempt at resolution and/or escalations to second line or third party support, based on agreed service levels
- Monitoring and escalating, as required, all service requests according to agreed service level
- Keeping users informed on the status of service requests, retaining ownership of the requests until they are closed
Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Someone who is confident and willing to take part in learning new tasks
- Someone who is eager to learn about writing code and have a real passion for IT
- Someone who enjoys problem solving
- Someone with a pro-active attitude and is keen to work as part of a team
- Someone with a good understanding of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
The ideal candidate will have 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English.
Other Important Information...
The working days and hours are from Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT Systems and Networking apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached