|Job Ref:||204545892||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£145/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A company that are a leader in the field of Advanced Therapy Clinical Trials. They are experts in advanced therapies, such as cell and gene therapies. They successfully executed clinical trials for the first Gene therapy to be approved in the Western world. The company enjoys an open and enthusiastic culture which results in maximum personal motivation. Staff are flexible and embrace new challenges and high levels of personal job satisfaction and are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic IT apprentice to join the growing business.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Providing in-house support to all employees for hardware, software, audio/visual, photocopiers and telephone equipment
- Dealing with the day to day point of contact with the company's IT service provider
- Assisting with the purchase, setting up, maintenance and repair of computers, audio/visual equipment, computer-linked equipment and computer-related equipment
- To install and configure PCs to work on the network and software applications
- Helping monitor the network on a daily basis
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels of computer consumables and accessories and to raise purchase orders as necessary
- Maintaining satisfactory standards of safety and security in relation to servers and equipment
- Assisting with the upkeep of IT inventory
- Setting up, maintain and organise repairs for various computing, audio/visual and telephone equipment
- Helping produce and maintain IT statistics, reports, checklists and other documentation as necessary relating to the company IT systems
- Assisting with the review and update of the company's IT Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Aware of and abide by the company's health and safety procedures and associated policies
- Proactively implement the company's policies and procedures
Undertaking any other relevant duties as may reasonably be requested
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply...
- Someone with good oral and written communication skills
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Someone with good numeracy skills
- Someone with experience using Windows Operating Systems
- Someone knowledge of Microsoft Software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Express
- Someone with experience of building and configuring PC's/laptops
- Someone with the ability to install software/hardware
- Someone with good organisational/interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to order and prioritise tasks
- Someone who is enthusiastic and motivated
- Someone with good attention to detail
- Someone with excellent time management skills
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunities to progress onto a full time permanent position within the IT department on successful completion of the Level 3 apprenticeship.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached