|Job Ref:||204545890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£123/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Kick-start your career with this brilliant apprenticeship. Join the 7500 previous QA apprentices make a success of your apprenticeship! Apply today!|
You will be working for...
A large and successful school in Gateshead with over 1600 students including over 300 in the sixth form. They have a proven track record of ensuring apprentices are equipped with the skills and experiences needed to embark on a successful career within their chosen field.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Provide applications, hardware, networks and departmental support to ensure the schools business & curriculum requirements are achieved for both staff and students
- Assume responsibility for any tasks allocated by line management, to perform such tasks within the time-scales required and in accordance with the prevalent installation standards
- Assist staff in the design and development of general and curriculum materials such as brochures, hand-outs, posters, booklets as requested through use of the schools reprographics and publishing equipment
- Diagnose, escalate, monitor and track requests for service utilising the appropriate logging and escalation procedures and systems as required
- Installation, support and maintenance of the hardware, software and networking infrastructure to facilitate the management, admin and curriculum functions of the school
Daily working hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30 - 4:30, Friday, 8:30-4.00, 37 hrs p/w
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
Someone who has:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Good communication, Organised, Self-Motivated, Able to work as part of a team, Able to take responsibility for ensuring a job is completed to the highest possible standard
The successful candidate should ideally have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
For the successful candidate there is the possible progression onto level 4 Apprenticeship.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached