|Job Ref:||204545878||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nr Trowbridge||Address:||Salary:||£173/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company which works with public transit agencies and their communities to develop and deliver smarter, more effective public transit solutions.
For more than 25 years we have been "here for the journey", evolving with our public transport customers around the world helping them to move people from point A to Z and everywhere in between.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will...
- Provide high levels of 1st line support
- Deal with software installation and configuration
- Receive and process incoming 1st line support calls through to completion
- Allocate IT related calls to appropriate IT staff
- Work with team members to ensure calls are resolved and/or updated
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
-Mobile and Operating System
-Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply...
-Someone with basic (some) experience in a corporate environment
-Someone with good customer facing skills, including empathy
-Someone with awareness of networking terminology and topologies including Active Directory
-Someone with the ability to identify problem trends and perform routine proactive maintenance
-Someone with some experience of supporting Windows platforms
- Someone with exposure of Citrix, VMware and MS Exchange would be an advantage
- Someone who is self-motivated with excellent time management
The ideal candidate would have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
The working days and hours are from Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5.30pm which would be 37.5 hrs per week.
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There is an opportunity for a full time role and to gain support to progress on to higher Apprenticeship.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached