|Job Ref:||204545846||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£263/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Do you want to join a rapidly growing organisation? Do you want to learn and earn? Well look no further, start here. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A vibrant organisation that is at the heart of London. The Church of England in is growing, vibrant and is at the heart of communities throughout the City.
The purpose of the organisation is to support this work, seeking to use our resources to support and facilitate the mission of our parishes and chaplains who seek to serve over 4 million people.
Capital Vision 2020 is the organisation's vision for a church that is Christ-centred and outward looking. This vision means we have a number of exciting projects underway, working to support and engage with parishes around the company.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Provide first line helpdesk support for hardware, software, audio visual, photocopiers and telephone equipment
- Assist with the setting up, maintenance and repair of computers, audio-visual equipment
- Help produce and maintain IT statistics, reports, checklists and other documentation as necessary
- Assist with the upkeep of the IT inventory
- Provide support and training for the use of mobile technologies such as iOS and Android devices and cloud based NA to enter text
- Help maintain appropriate stock levels of computer consumables and accessories using agreed procedures
- Maintain satisfactory standards of safety and security in relation to computer rooms and equipment
- Install and configure software applications
- Set up, maintain and organise repairs for various computing, audio visual and telephone equipment
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- We are looking for someone who has a broad interest in all aspects of ICT and how systems work, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Someone with a problem solving approach to issues with the ability to work well with others
- Someone who is sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the work, theology and mission of the Church of England and the organisation itself
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Additional benefits includes: Travel card loan, an assigned mentor throughout the duration of the apprenticeship and fully funded accredited learning
- You may be expected from time to time to work in the evening or weekends. Time off in lieu may be taken as appropriate, by arrangement with your Head of Department, to keep to your contractual hours. Also, you must be presentable and professional at all times
- Daily working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with an unpaid break of one hour for lunch. You may be expected from time to time to work in the evening or weekends. Time off in lieu may be taken as appropriate, by arrangement with your Head of Department, to keep to your contractual hours
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices would have access to any internal job opportunities that might arise.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached