|Job Ref:||204545839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||ML4||Address:||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your Digital career.|
You will be working for...
A digital marketing company based in Glasgow with a dedicated team of marketing professionals specialising in content creation, search engine optimisation and e-commerce.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job...
As a Digital Skills Apprentice, your responsibilities will include:
- Answering all calls to the office, screening and passing these on to the relevant contact
- Making updates, carrying out maintenance and continuous improvements of clients websites via the web content management system
- Taking an active part in email marketing campaigns
- Being aware of legal issues such as copy write and data protection
- Proof reading all content before it is made live
- Client management
- Office filling
- Any additional ad-hoc duties
Full training in all areas will be provided.
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who has impressive knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
- Someone who has a passsion for Digital Marketing is essential and you should be able to show examples of personal experiences either through self-development or previous studies
- The successful candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their NA there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital skills apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached