|Job Ref:||204545833||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Chatham||Address:||Post Code:||ME5||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
CPI Books at Chatham is the main trade book printing and binding site of
CPI Group (UK), manufacturing best selling hardbacks and paperbacks for
UK publishers. We are part of Europe's leading book printing group, with
17 sites across 7 countries.
We are looking for an IT Developer to help and support the needs of the trade books division.
• The provision of generalist support to the stakeholders in the day to day running of the IT function within the group.
• Business partner the trade books division on their IT development needs.
• Use of Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP, NET, SQL, MVC to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to functional requirements.
• Develop maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
Knowledge and Skills
• Previous experience of an IT development role.
• Work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• ASP .NET Web forms and MVC
• Windows forms and services
• WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework
• HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Ajax
• Database skills SQL Server, My SQL
• Flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
• The ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential data.
Salary - up to £50,000 dependant on experience
The hours of working are: Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.30pm with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break