|Job Ref:||204545790||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£230/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A fast growing single source telecoms provider based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
- Doing an mixture of 1st and 2nd Line Support activities
- The first point of contact for clients.
- Answering queries and resolving technical issues over the phone
- Remotely dealing with 1st and 2nd Line problems relating to anything from emails to phone systems
- Multi-tasking across different clients and dealing with multiple remote sessions at the same time
- Visiting customers from time to time
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply...
-Someone who is customer service orientated
- Someone with excellent communication skills and a very good telephone manner
- Someone with the ability to work on their own initiative
-Someone who is capable of multi-tasking and dealing with multiple problems simultaneously
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- The role initially will be phone/office based with some travel to client premises
- The working environment is open plan, it can be FUN, relaxed but busy, offering longevity, training and career advancement
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Following a successful apprenticeship, there is the possibility of career progression, a new job title and a salary increase.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached