|Job Ref:||204545782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£140/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity and the chance to earn whilst you learn? Then apply now!|
You will be working for...
An SME based in the North and believe that we can offer our clients better value than many of our larger competitors as well as a more focused service. We are dedicated to achieve the best outcome on every project, because every project matters to our business.
This company is an education ICT specialist, offering technology support, supply and consultancy. We believe in improving school outcomes through the successful introduction, support and management of new technologies. With a track record stretching back more than 14 years, we have helped hundreds of schools to get the best from ICT.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job...
A school ICT apprentice provides a vital service to teaching staff at School, diagnosing and resolving faults with computers, printers, network switches, servers and wireless networks, allowing the delivery of education across the site. Working closely with staff in a school and classroom environment to ensure ICT equipment is in good order to deliver the new Computing Curriculum.
- Based at a single school for 2 days per week with joint visits to different schools for the other 3 days
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Able to communicate clearly in a non-technical manor
- Be able to work in a team and on his/her own initiative
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Have high quality inter-personal skills
- Have a strong interest in Information Technology and keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
The successful candidate should ideally have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Growing company brings opportunity for career progression as the team grows. Annual salary review.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached