|Job Ref:||204545759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£192/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:52|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
An IT division in a high-school.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will...
- Manage the networks, carry out reactive and proactive tasks on site
- Respond to and resolving system failures
- Maintain the swap stock and asset management
- Deliver the 'hot' spares swap-out service
- Work with the Customer Support Engineers, Network Administrators and Support Consultants
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is customer focused
- Someone who is good at problem solving
- Someone who is a good communicator
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Marketing apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached