|Job Ref:||204545691||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||HG1||Address:||Salary:||£192/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
This is an excellent apprenticeship opportunity with excellent career progression roots within a technical environment. Apply today and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
An online based insurance company covering insurance in Car, Pet, Home, Breakdown Cover and Travel. IT services is becoming more and more important within the organisation.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Providing 1st line hardware & software support to end users
- Supporting all company desktops, Laptops, thin clients and printers
- Escalating issues to IT Technicians or 3rd party suppliers where necessary
- Managing and maintaining all internal AV equipment, including the setting up of all meeting room equipment for client and internal meetings
- Managing all the Software deployment and support
- Dealing with all the hardware and software support
- Dealing with IT Administration (Backup management, reports, document updates, routine systems checks)
- IT asset management (incl. hardware, software and software licensing)
- On call, for out of hours support (once trained)
- Testing and evaluation new technology
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) qualifications leading to the Microsoft Certified Professional certification. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £30k in the IT sector.
Who should apply...
- Someone with good oral and written communication
- An assertive, confident individual who is a quick learner
- An individual who is broad minded and open to being exposed to new technologies
- An individual who is keen interest in IT and how systems work
- Someone with excellent attention to details
- A self-motivated, presentable with a professional attitude at all times
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Opportunity for full time employment and salary increases. Also opportunity to progress onto level 4 technical apprenticeship.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached