|Job Ref:||204545674||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Skipton||Address:||Post Code:||BD23||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A well renowned consulting, risk management and energy company.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Supporting assistant software developers and developers in the creation of the following application types:web, desktop, mobile (iOS and Android), data preparation and management, data Analysis, application, design and development
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals.
Who should apply...
- Someone with the ability to work in a team and alone
- Someone with the ability to accept constructive criticism
- Someone with a sense of humour enthusiasm
- Someone with ideally 7 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a full time work with performance based bonuses/ level 4 training progression.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached