|Job Ref:||204545664||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum Benefits, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Licensing Operations Specialist |
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Licensing Operations Specialist. This is a contract role until June 2017 initially based in Reading.
The Licensing Operations Specialist supports the sales process by working in a team that creates and supports the processing of software licensing contracts for large and medium size customers. Duties of the team include the creation of pricing proposals and contracts while providing quality assurance and processing support. The Licensing Operations Specialist team will field Operationally related licensing queries, document requests, and resolve operational issues.
The Licensing Operations Team ensures the accurate creation and timely processing of Licensing contracts. The team is tasked with:
* Tracking deals from Creation to Completion to ensure smooth processing whilst decreasing processing time of deals in order to enable more rapid revenue recognition.
* Fielding processing queries and assisting Licensing Sales Specialists (LSS) with pricing and operational issues
* Engaging with ROCs to ensure processing accuracy
* Decreasing processing time of deals in order to enable more rapidly revenue recognition.
Main responsibilities of this role are to:
* support licensing contract completion working alongside the Licensing Sales Specialist
* field queries on contract processing and creation
* provide customers and partners contract documentation that will enable large software purchases
* validate and track all contracts received from partners
* create Customer Price Sheets for customer signature within SLA, with a high standard of accuracy
* validate and quality assure all documents going through the Operations desk to the ROC
* provide deal specific support to Licensing team, following the deal to completion
* Minimize sales related Operational issues.
* Contribute to continuous improvements in processes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Previous experience in contract validation and creation is preferable but not required. Candidates should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, an eye for accuracy, and a high level of attention to detail, being able to complete required tasks under high pressure.
The perfect candidate will be diligent, disciplined and able to work well under pressure with timed deadlines. They will work well within a team but have the ability to complete tasks individually when required. Have the desire to see things through to completion and assume responsibility until resolved. They will have a keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy with the ability to keep cool in high pressure situations. This candidate should be able demonstrate real interest in this work, as well as relevant previous experience and / or strong existing knowledge of the work of the group.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum
Application Deadline: 9am Monday 5th September