|Job Ref:||204545625||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Leigh Woods||Address:||Post Code:||BS8||Salary:||£139/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company with a drive for providing excellent customer service coupled with ensuring the best value is gained by customers from their IT budgets. They are responsible for starting up and growing an IT supplies business for small to medium businesses, developing new approaches and channels for IT supplies, building key strategies for marketing new and existing products, providing technical capabilities and assistance with developing, designing and maintaining complete business wide IT systems, gaining the best value possible for our clients from their IT spend to ensure the best possible advantage for their business.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
- Working in a busy technical support environment, primarily providing 1st line support to customers by telephone
- Involved in configuration, installation and setup of systems at customer sites
- Working directly with customers so you need strong telephone, communication and customer service skills
- Working within our support team, supporting customers through email, telephone and face to face with technical support requests as well as configuration and setup of systems from desktop computers, servers, routers, wireless systems and more
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
-Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
-Someone with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone with good telephone skills and clear vocal communication
-Someone with a strong sense of what it takes to give good customer service
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- The technologies learnt will include Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Office, Cloud service, Wireless, Networking, Broadband connectivity, domain names, email etc
-The dress code is formal
-A driving license required but we will consider candidates that are close to passing their test
- Daily working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm from Monday to Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
The apprentice could go on to be an IT consultant in a growing company rewarding loyalty and hard work.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached