|Job Ref:||204545418||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Salary:||£190/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company that provides a first-class service, including strategic IT advice, prompt response and user support above and beyond any contractual obligation.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
- Required to support our clients across the group of companies
- Supporting the engineering team with both Hardware and software support while at the same time developing web development skills
- An in house person to shadow this work [The Company currently undertakes 3-4 web projects a year using external consultants]
- Taking over maintenance and small developments initially
- Eventually, building sites without the need of consultants
- Slowly take on the responsibility to ensure the hosting companies are doing their job and maintaining the servers and security around them
Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £40k in the IT sector.
Who should apply...
- Someone with a good general knowledge of PC hardware and software especially Microsoft technologies
- Someone who has developed a website in PHP or WordPress and must submit the code along with their CV
- Someone who can dress in smart casual clothes
- Someone with ideally 7 GCSEs (C and above) including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working days and hours are from Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5.30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There will be either a fulltime job or level 4 progression available.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT Software and Web Development apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT Software and Web Development with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached