|Job Ref:||204545386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £250/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
A fantastic opportunity for an ICT Designer to join our client in London has arisen! Our client is a well-renowned mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy whose partnership of application of knowledge and quality allows them to provide technical, management and creative expertise at the leading edge of engineering. Due to an increasing workload they are now seeking an ICT Designer to join them in their London office.|
As the selected ICT Designer you will be responsible for supervising and designing projects designated to you by your Group Leader. You will carry out detailed design and calculations that will be in-line with global standards. You may also be responsible for preparing specifications, reports and drawings in accordance with the design programme.
* Carry out LAN designs on central integrated network building services design (BMS, security, metering)
* Conduct telecommunication carrier utility diversion and incoming services coordination
* Plan and coordinate satellite/TV/DAB for satellite farms, head-end kit and riser distribution
* Implement and manage QA systems and procedures on all projects, as well as implementing requirement for ISO9001 and ISO14001
* Complete detailed designs, tender documents, site snagging and witness testing
* Significant experience in similar sectors (data centres, offices, campus development)
* Design experience in wide and local area network hardware specification
* Skills in server, VoIP and Wireless, desktop specifications
* Capable of space planning a 4G cellular equipment room and coordinating multiple operator installation requirements
* Competent and comfortable with RIBA design processes and report writing
This is a brilliant opportunity for a knowledgeable and confident ICT Designer to join our client in their London office. Our client offers a negotiable salary for this contractual role.
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sian Hughes on (Apply online only) or email and quote 3144SH, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below