|Job Ref:||204545328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
SQL DBA - North London - up to £55,000pa|
Our Client, based in North London, is currently looking to recruit a SQL DBA to join the organisation in a Greenfield environment to set up, develop and administer their SQL Database function.
The SQL DBA will have a logical mind-set and will be liaising with multiple areas of the Business and will work closely with Business Analysts, Developers, Application Support and SCRUM Masters, so the successful candidate will have excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities for the SQL DBA:
- Build and set up the SQL database function from a greenfield environment
- Replications and clustering
- Manage, maintain and performance tune the Database
- Look at ways to improve how the database is working currently
- Work on projects involved around the database
Key Skills & experience for the SQL DBA:
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have previous experience in a DBA role
- Be able to get involved with some database development initially
- Must have SSRS and SSIS
- Must have T/SQL
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation to set up their SQL database function within the Company. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only