|Job Ref:||204545324||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
SQL DBA - Leicester - £40,000 - £50,000pa|
Our Client, based in Leicester, is currently looking to recruit a SQL DBA to join their progressive organisation to solely support the day to day administration and maintenance of external Client SQL Servers. This includes planning, performance monitoring and tuning, reporting and patches and fixes.
As this role is supporting external databases for multiple Clients, you will be articulate and have strong communications skills.
Key responsibilities for the SQL DBA:
- Manage 5 large SQL Databases up to 1 trilobite in size across external Clients
- Support existing technology with planning, maintenance, reporting, patches, fixes and route cause
- Maintaining task schedules
- Performance analysis of the databases
- Identifying any improvements that need to be made and working with development teams to implement new changes
- Will be involved with some database developments
Key Skills & experience for the SQL DBA:
- Must have experience of supporting SQL Databases
- Must have experience of data warehousing
- Must understand development and be willing to be hands on
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in working solely
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation within a dynamic role to support and maintain multiple databases across external Clients. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only