|Job Ref:||204545272||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£46000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £46,000 - £50,000 per annum.|
When you join Peabody, you join an extensive and growing business. One with 28,000 homes, 80,000 residents and a 150-year history. As a major housing association we have outstanding challenges for people with talent and motivation. But we also have a strong commitment to the ideals of our philanthropist founder: George Peabody. That means you'll have every chance to achieve - while making a difference.
Our principles are simple: we believe in helping people and communities to grow, in estates that are springboards - not safety nets. With operations in nearly every London borough and one of the sector's largest community regeneration programmes, we're always keen to meet talented people who support our ambitions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst. Peabody is in the process of a cross-cutting two-year business transformation programme and requires an experienced BA with a proven track-record of delivering within an Agile environment. The transformation will shift the organisation away from traditional legacy housing management systems towards a best of breed solution based around Microsoft Dynamics CRM to provide a solution that is truly customer centric and which follows the journey of our customers, providing social housing, community services and back office functions such as Asset Management and Finance Series.
Essential Knowledge/experience/skills required by the Business Analyst
- Solid, multi-organisation experience as a Business Analyst, with demonstrable skills in business process, systems and data analysis, modelling and the production of high quality written documentation
- Sound experience of Agile delivery and knowledge of Agile techniques such as User Stories, Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Test-driven development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing etc
- The ability to drive and challenge business users and delivery teams in the specification, design and delivery of fit for purpose solutions
- A clear understanding of quality assurance and testing processes, with solid experience of organising and managing effective UAT
- Strong business process understanding, with the ability to understand business process models in a short space of time, as well as the implications of changes to this model
- Experience in some or all of the following: CRM, web, content management, workflow, document management and systems integration, centred on Microsoft technologies where possible
- Experience of housing and/or asset management solutions an advantage
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis, ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- A persuasive, articulate communicator with a passion for delivery, who is able to communicate business analysis concepts and related matters to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Must have an aptitude for attention to detail and the ability to maintain effective control over many tasks in parallel
- Strong interpersonal, written and presentation skills - service orientation, collaboration, facilitation and negotiation skills, situational awareness and conflict resolution
- Team player with a passion for best practice and skilled in working within a collaborative environment working across matrixed teams in projects
Qualifications required by the Business Analyst
- University graduate preferred, ideally in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a numerate discipline
- Also see skills/experience above
Closing date & time: 08/09/2016 - 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Business Analyst please click 'Apply' now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST