|Job Ref:||204545239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Do you want to gain all round experience in IT working for a small, but ambitious company? This is a great opportunity to learn and earn at the same time whilst being mentored by the owner who has over 15 years' experience in IT.|
You will be working for...
A small local IT services company based in Preston providing a wide range of IT services to local businesses. With this role you can have the chance to have hands on experience working with hardware, software, cloud solutions, networking as well as build your soft skills including project management, confidence, telephone manners, written and oral skills by working with a wide range of clientele.
Not convinced? We already have employed a graduate who gained his first real world experience with us before finding their ideal job. We have currently a level 3 apprentice who has been with us for over 12 months and has developed skills in hardware, basic networking, server installing and configuring and understanding cloud solutions.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Act as 1st line support (web hosting, virus cleaning, monitoring backups, setting up remote sessions,)
- Perform basic repairs (hardware and software)
- Do general administrative work e.g. liaise with suppliers to find technical solutions, planning site visits, answering the phone and taking messages, researching solutions to new problems and recording them for reuse, maybe update social media feeds
- Potential assist in site visits
Candidate will have the chance to be mentored by an IT professional with ambitious plans to grow the business and with over 15 years' experience in IT.
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- An individual who is keen to learn and develop skill set,
- Someone that has a keen interest and passion for IT
- A trustworthy, reliable and dependable individual
- Someone with a good initiative and is willing to solve problems independently
- Someone who can listens to instructions
- A good communicator
- Someone who is flexible and can multi task
- A team player
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
After successfully completing your apprenticeship you will be offered a full time job plus an increase in salary and the opportunity to further your studies.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached