|Job Ref:||204545161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£115/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
Are you a motivated individual who has a passion for Digital Marketing? Well look no further and apply now!|
You will be working for...
A fashion footwear company that are looking to expand and diversify into the consumer market. They are an established and well known company within the industry they work in.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job...
My client are looking for a talented individual who can improve all of their digital marketing including, their current website assisting in setting up a new website and online advertising.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Looking after all aspects of the back office which include Amazon, EBay and other websites
- Managing stock and processing orders and you will be expected to take good quality product photos which will then be uploaded on company website and also manage products online
- Attracting new customers through the art of Digital Marketing
- Maximise the amount of visitors to the website
- Ensure that email marketing is maximised to its most potential
The weekly wage will be reviewed after a 3-6 month period depending on individual performance.
Daily working hours: Monday - Friday 9-5 including an hour lunch break
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is motivated and a team player
- Someone with the ability to use own initiative
- Someone with good communication skills
- Someone who has the ability to manage tasks and projects
The successful candidate should ideally have 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
After the success of completing the apprenticeship programme there will be a High possibility of a full time role.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached