|Job Ref:||204544982||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A providing market leading IT support services, and have done for over 20 years; it's what we do and it's what we do well. Through our network of six offices, we provide local IT support to over 350 SME clients, but it's how we deliver it that is most important.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Fielding support calls and user requests
- Resolving 1st and 2nd line user calls
- Supporting users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- Changing backup tapes
- Ensuring the antivirus is updated
- Performing daily checks as set out by the business
- Assessing the suitability of new technology
- Managing third party relationships
- Performing such other duties that may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by your Line Manager
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone with previous experience in a customer facing role
- Someone who is able to work to tight deadlines
- Someone with the ability to manage time, prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Someone with excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Someone who is proactive motivated approach to customer service
- Someone with keen attention to detail
- Someone who is logical, structured approach to solving problems
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Someone with knowledge of the following technologies is advantageous;Windows 7 & 8, Server 2011 and 2013, Microsoft Exchange and Backup Software
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a firm position within the company.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached