|Job Ref:||204544870||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Salesforce Administrator - £28,000- Cambridge|
My client is a new Salesforce site who has recently implemented Salesforce. They are looking for a junior Salesforce administrator to join their team in their Cambridge office.
They are looking for someone who is willing to listen, learn and excel their career in this fantastic company. The client is a worldwide company and you will be able to travel internationally when you begin to develop your career.
You will be assisting the Salesforce delivery team with general administration, configuration and user support. You will be trained by the team and you need 1 years experience to qualify for this role. The company will move your carer in any direction you want to go down.
YOU WILL NEED:
* 1 year hands on Salesforce experience
* The ability to listen and learn
* Documenting ability and the ability to communicate clearly with teams globally
* Basic configuration skills including page layouts, validation rules and reports and dashboards
* Good knowledge of IT and General IT support
* HTML / CSS skills. You could be taught to code.
* Be a commutable distance from the office (Not traveling too far)