|Job Ref:||204544788||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thamesmead||Address:||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:54|
If you are looking to start your career but need more experience and qualification, then this Apprenticeship position could be your first step. Apply today!|
You will be working for...
A school that prides itself on demanding the highest standards from students and staff alike. They have a pastoral care system that is second to none that supports a 'no excuses' culture for behaviour and achievement.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Working as part of a team to install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software
- Working as part of a team to install, assemble and configure computers and other peripherals
- Working as part of a team to troubleshoot problems with computer systems, including hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems, making repairs and corrections where required
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records of system checks and to maintain logs to enable the identification and resolution of issues
- Supporting team members in ensuring that appropriate measures are taken to ensure the security of data and equipment. To provide appropriate support for teaching staff using ICT in the classroom
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent organisational skills.
- Someone with excellent communication skills, ability to understand customer issues and resolve them quickly and efficiently
- Someone with good attention to details
- Someone with good desk-side manner
- An individual with pro-active approach to work
- An individual with a professional outlook and presentation
- Someone with strong customer service focus
- A strong team player who is keen to learn and contribute
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
After completion of apprenticeship there will be opportunities for career progression, pay increase and new job title for the right candidate.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached