|Job Ref:||204544725||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salford||Address:||Post Code:||OX7||Salary:||£132/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
If you are ambitious, have a genuine passion for IT and you are looking for opportunities that can take you anywhere in the world then this could be the perfect start to your career! Apply today!|
You will be working for...
A National company offering bespoke IT services as a supplier in fibre, copper, wireless networks, server room environmental monitoring and infrastructure support services are looking to expand their workforce. Working with some of the leading names in IT such as, Cisco, HP, Netgear and many more, the company have enjoyed continued growth, enabling them to offer this fantastic opportunity.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Connecting cables, testing, installing Wi-Fi networks, network switches and other active kit
- Using power tools along with expensive precision test and commissioning equipment
- Working at height on step ladders, extension ladders and mobile elevated work platforms (Full training and IPAF licence supplied)
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone with good attention to detail
- Someone with good communicator skills
- Someone with a good tech mind and confidence in handling power tools
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a firm position within the company.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached