|Job Ref:||204544676||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
Are you a progress driven individual? Are you looking to further your career with a qualification? If so look no further. Start an apprenticeship today. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company which is currently in the process of expanding their in-house development team and are looking for an apprentice to work closely within the team and with clients, building cutting edge interactive software for a variety of platforms.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
- Working with the company's in-house engine to support multiple projects being operated by the company in various countries
- Using project-tracking
- Using software coding abilities to support the company team with their projects relating to gaming and website work
- Communicating with partners working in different countries to keep the entire team organised
Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £40k in the IT sector.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is proficient with the use of IT and in the use of C#, C++, Java and HTML
- Someone who is flexible, able to prioritise with a high attention to detail
- Someone who is hard working, reliable and trustworthy
- Someone who is self-motivated, will take pride in their work and organised
- Someone with an interest in games development and social media
- Someone who will be able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a team
- Someone with excellent communication and punctual skills
- Someone with ideally 7 GCSEs (C and above) including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Following a successful completion of the apprenticeship, the candidate could progress onto a full time development job.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT Software and Web Development apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT Software and Web Development career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached