|Job Ref:||204544671||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£288/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A software company that offers a service solution to SME's (Small Medium Enterprises) for their sales and marketing activities.
This is a young, fun and growing company that has gone through rapid growth in the past two years. Recent investments means that they can take their growth to the next stage. They are focused on international expansion, rapid user acquisition and the development of innovative partnership to fuel that growth. If this sounds like something you want to be part of then do not hesitate to apply!
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
- Working with the digital marketing and web development teams to help create, plan and implement website strategies and web design/development campaigns
- Assisting in prospecting, profiling, and coordinating email campaigns
- Doing different aspects of front end web development
- Supporting the digital marketing team to help implement campaigns
- Helping create presentations and reports
- Using web Analytics and digital marketing tools
- Gaining technical knowledge, including being able to identify potential website issues
- Gaining detailed understanding and working knowledge of the Internet, online advertising, search engine marketing and social media marketing
- Using web Design, HTML and knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal
- Doing market research of competitors
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing materials
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- Someone with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is confident when speaking on the telephone
- Someone who is enthusiastic, creative and hard working
- Someone who works well as part of a team
- Someone who is able to deliver consistently to a high level of accuracy
- Someone who is punctual and highly organised
- Someone with a knowledge of the German Language will be prioritised
- Someone with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Someone who is keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Someone with a positive, confident and enthusiastic attitude
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Other Important Information...
In joining this company you will gain:
- Training and support
- Career development
- Opportunities to diversify and specialise your skills
- A lively and open work environment
Daily working hours are 9.30 - 5.30, Monday - Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
The possibility of working towards milestones to increase salary and once completed, the opportunity to progress in your career with an exciting innovative organisation.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Skills apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Skills career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached