|Job Ref:||204544653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£192/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!|
You will be working for...
A well established and growing digital company.
This is a growing digital house with an enviable client list where you will be nurtured to grow into your full potential.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
- Email marketing, email management and responding to clients via email
- SEO for clients and company utilising twitter, Facebook, linked-in, Instagram as well as developing blogging plans
- Dealing with Google analytics
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- Someone with first rate communication skills
- Someone who is well organised with a strong attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- There will be a salary review after 3 months
- Hours of work are 8am - 5pm and there is free on street parking
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
If you prove yourself and show your passion and enthusiasm there will be opportunities to grow and progress within the company.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Skills apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Skills career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached