|Job Ref:||204544607||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Do you want to learn and earn? If so, look no further and start an apprenticeship today. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A professional SEO Service company who are also one of google premium partners.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will be...
Trained and involved in the following duties:
- SEO/ PPC
- Detailed Key word Search
- Use of inhouse SEO Software
- Re design of sales proposals
- CRM Management
- Graphic Design
This is an excellent opportunity for career progression within a growing company. As an apprentice you will start with assisting sales with website analysis and ranking analysis. You will have opportunity to move into full sales capacity or move into more technical digital marketing.
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
- Someone with a genuine interest in SEO, websites and digital media marketing
- Someone with an excellent attention to detail and a creative flair with a proclivity to improve content and quality of materials
- Someone who is resourceful, well organised, highly dependable and efficient
- Someone with the ability to quickly grasp different software and overcome technical issues
- Someone with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Someone with the drive to learn about new technology and progress your career
- Someone with the ability's to summarise data concisely and to critically appraise websites and provide recommendations
- Someone with strong written communication skills
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours: 9:00am-5:00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There is an opportunity for full time employment and a salary increase.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached