|Job Ref:||204550052||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:53|
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive. Southampton. £18,000-£20,000 (£30K)|
Sector: Technology/IT software/HR
A fast moving technology business, our client coordinates employee benefit solutions for a vast array of employers. Although they specialise in flexible benefits, auto-enrolment, pensions and benefit brokering, they are equipped to deal with anything related to employee benefits. Their products are compatible with any browser or device - one of a multitude of reasons why their services are in such high demand.
The Graduate Business Development Executive will possess an effervescent personality. They require graduates with sales experience that have the capability to drive and sustain business, in order for the company to achieve the ambitious growth it targets in 2016. An outgoing office with a social atmosphere, you`ll take your birthday off on top of a generous holiday allowance. You will also have access to their award winning online benefits scheme; considering their business specialism, this is a real boon!
- Generate meetings and leads by proactively picking up the phone
- Utilise and follow up with marketing campaigns to nurture and develop existing clients
- Assist the sales and marketing team in the writing and distribution of outbound e-mail campaigns
- Maintain client relationships in a polite and professional manner to ensure return business
- Research prospective clients and maintain data quality - including relevant information about potential clients and a history about campaigns and leads
What you get:
- Competitive starting salary of between £18-20,000 dependent on experience
- Superb Y1 OTE of an additional £10K!
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off!
- Access to healthcare, income protection and life assurance
- An online benefits scheme that rivals any company`s
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- An outgoing office environment with plenty of socials
- Must be educated to degree level
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have fantastic interpersonal skills
- Must be engaging, ambitious and ably build business rapport
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)