|Job Ref:||204549785||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Software Team Leader / Development Manager |
As a Development Manager / Software Team Leader you will manage our clients department's development team (currently 8 employees) to ensure that delivery is aligned to the department's strategy and roadmap, and organisation wide objectives. You will drive forward the development processes, methodologies and the solution capability within the team.
* Team leading / managing / mentoring experience or software developers.
* Project lead experience.
* Proven track record in architecting and developing large scale web sites and applications.
* Experience building web sites integrated with enterprise content management system (CMS) platforms.
* Java web application development under Tomcat/Apache using a range of current open source frameworks (e.g Spring, Hibernate, JPA etc.)
* Proven and demonstrable experience working with databases (MySQL, Oracle and Postgres) and web service driven web applications.
* Experience with Agile methodologies for application development, and good exposure to the arena of DevOps and associated ways of working.
* Extensive experience of web technologies such as: HTML5, AJAX, JSON, XML, CSS3 and Node.
* Good exposure to building web applications and solutions under Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems.
Key words; software team leader, development manager, software manager, java, tomcat, apache, CMS, HTML, AJAX, JSON, XML, CSS, Node, web applications, Spring, Hibernate, JPA