|Job Ref:||204549760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£50000 - £59000/annum Excellent Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Solutions Architect - ITSM Remedy Expert|
Technical Skills: Solutions Architect / ITSM / Remedy / Service Management / ITIL
Location: Commutable from Winchester / Portsmouth / Salisbury / Basingstoke
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Architect with a strong background in Remedy - an IT Service Management application to work for a leading communications company who boast an envious client list across Broadcasting, Telecoms and Utilities giants. You will be working closely with both Service Architect and Enterprise teams to develop and implement a business wide service management toolset. You will be empowered to act as an implementation design lead for deployments, working to define integrated solutions.
Other key activities the Solutions Architect will be performing include:
* All aspects of project delivery from requirements gathering to post go live support estimating project costs and timelines.
* Making technical decisions based upon input from the team and the business
* Ensure projects are delivered on time
To be considered for the Solutions Architect position you will be able to showcase the following:
* Educated to degree level
* Hands-on technical architecture or solution design, meeting customer requirement expectations
* Working with BMC Remedy suite applications to an in-depth knowledge along with Atrium
* ITIL Process proficient
* Develop conceptual architectures
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking organisation who place a real emphasis on employee satisfaction by offering an excellent and professional environment