|Job Ref:||204549504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trowbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BA14||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Ensuring Business Opportunities (Notices of Tenders and Procurements) are identified and tracked from a number of sources including (whilst avoiding duplication): Engagewithus, GPS and other Frameworks, external sources such as EU Tenders, Kable, Supply2Gov, Internet Portals, Bidteam email alerts.|
* Ensuring Business Opportunities (Notices of Tenders and Procurements) are identified and tracked from a number of sources including (whilst avoiding duplication): Engagewithus, GPS and other Frameworks, external sources such as EU Tenders, Kable, Supply2Gov, Internet Portals, Bidteam email alerts.
* Ensuring all Opportunities are logged, appraised and distributed as appropriate to the various Capita Business Units, and their responses monitored and reported.
* Distributing all Invitations to Tender (and similar documents) to the relevant Sales Personnel and Bid Co-ordinator.
* Managing pre-tender procedures and ensuring correct actions are taken.
* Expressing interest if required via the medium stipulated (within the specified deadline), including registration on Internet portals with standard company information. Questionnaires (or other such documents) obtained as a result of the above to be fed through to the relevant Sales Person and Bid Co-ordinator.
* Monitoring and actioning emails within the generic Bidteam email, (in conjunction with a Bid Co-ordinator and Sales).
* Reporting of Weekly Activity and Output for Bid Team on the Weekly Report. Keeping records of all activities and Business Opportunities.
* Checking Engagewithus' reports and output to ensure consistency/ accuracy and that ALL Opportunities are appraised, supplying details of Won/ Lost results as necessary (e.g. Framework business).
* Providing guidance and advice to Business Units on procurement regulations, rules and Capita's new business guidelines.
* Checking and proofing PQQ responses in line with Capita's policies and standards.
* Managing own PQQ and CQ workload.
* Carrying out Pricing Reconciliations on bids.
* Completing Crown Commercial Services (CCS) Monthly Returns, liaising with Engagewithus, Sales and Finance as necessary.
* Training new staff on the new business opportunities procedures and providing advice and guidance on process.
* Providing additional support to the Bid Team as necessary with the completion of PQQs or Tenders.
* Carry out general "housekeeping" on files when time permits, including directories, folders and archiving.
* Maintaining the Bids Diary, allocating out Tenders and Questionnaires in the absence of the Bid Production Manager.
* Acting as point of contact for the Bids office in Bid Production Manager's absence, includes assisting and advising team members and managing workload.
Your experience will include:
* Experience of managing a team
* A-Level or equivalent qualifications (including a minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths & English at Grade C or above);
* Sound IT knowledge of MS Office (Word and Outlook, in particular) and keyboard skills;
* Administration experience, document production in particular;
* Excellent written communication skills, specifically the use of grammar, punctuation, spelling & vocabulary, and presentation of text;
* Strong verbal communication skills and attention to detail
* A disciplined, well organised and structured approach to managing bids and tenders as projects;
* The ability to meet absolute deadlines and effectively manage a large, varied workload;
* Initiative and self-motivation;
* Multi-tasking capability;
* Assertiveness and diplomacy;
* Negotiation and persuasive skills;
* Demonstrable commitment to the role and Capita brand.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us