|Job Ref:||204549503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Reporting Specialist /SSRS/ Business Objects / Leeds /40K|
Corecom Consulting are on the lookout for a Reporting Analyst, to join a fun and innovative software organisation that prides themselves in being forward thinking and creative.
You will join a successful and expanding team, to contribute to tender response documents, by answering questions which relate to business intelligence/reporting and build reports and dashboards on an ad hoc basis to support the sales demonstration team.
Reporting Specialist Responsibilities:
* To represent the company as part of the sales team, explaining the company's approach to reporting, including practical demonstrations and answering questions.
* Training members of the sales and pre-sales teams in reporting techniques.
* Staying up to date with current reporting methodologies and contributing to the company's understanding of these.
* Strong practical skills in the creation of reports and dashboards, using both SSRS and Business Objects.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to manage own workload, including effective time management and prioritisation.
* You must be personable, capable of building relationships and capable of making effective presentations.
* Must exercise good commercial judgment to protect the company's interests, in written formats and in dialogue with customers.
* Strong ICT skills.
* To have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
* Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues.
If this role is of interest please apply now with an up to date cv for immediate consideration