|Job Ref:||204549462||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£500 - £550/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
DevOps Engineer/ Linux / AWS / Amazon Web Services / Python / Cloud Engineer / Cloud Services |
We have recently had a Cloud Services Engineer / DevOps Engineer (AWS and Python) opportunity open up in North London. This is a competitively paid 6 month day rate contract position.
You will be working for one of the nation`s leading ecommerce company, and will be responsible for developing a brand new retail platform, hosted in the public cloud.
The key requirements for the DevOps / Cloud Engineer include:
- Experience of Public Cloud technologies.
- Demonstrable Development and/or scripting abilities.
- Knowledge of the full stack and a higher view of all the connecting pieces.
- An appreciation for DevOps methods (communication, collaboration, integration & automation)
It would be highly beneficial if the DevOps engineer had experience with:
- Understanding of Web Application architectures.
- Web Application development; Python/Django or Java preferred, but not essential.
- Build and deployment mechanisms, continuous delivery methods. Scripting; Bash, Python or similar.
- Configuration management tools. Linux system administration.
- Internet technologies ( DNS, TCP, load balancing, etc).
- Appreciation of security, reliability, scalability and availability requirements.
If you are a highly talented DevOps Engineer then pelase apply directly to this advert for immediate feedback on your profile.
DevOps Engineer/ Linux / AWS / Amazon Web Services / Python / Cloud Engineer / Cloud Services