|Job Ref:||204549426||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Competitive benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
Technical Business Analyst|
Exciting opportunity to join innovative marketing organisation with Global presence. Their remit is to ensure that their clients have the right exposure to the right people in the most relevant format.
Responsibilities of the Technical Business Analyst
* Define clients' requirements to ensure appropriate technical solution can be provided.
* Work with clients and present proposals and run workshops.
* Work with Developers and project manager(s) to produce detailed functional and low level design specs.
* Take part in detailed test planning and execution, including UAT.
* Work across division, with technical and non-technical stuff, ensuring clarity and lack of ambiguity at all times.
Key Skills / personal traits required when applying for the Technical Business Analyst
* Work well under pressure and to tight timescales while adhering to strict guidelines and operating within set parameters.
* Willing and able to travel to client sites when required.
* Experience with: SQL Server database, IBM Experience 1, Adobe Marketing Cloud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Proven experience in defining online and offline channel-to-market strategies and ROI models.
* Used to working with Development teams in Agile and PRINCE2 environments.
If you are considering a move from your current role please apply online. Or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Tom Judd on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
Please visit our website (url removed)