|Job Ref:||204544563||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£154 - £192/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Are you a progress driven individual? Are you looking to further your career with a qualification? If so look no further. Start an apprenticeship today. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company who specialists in supplying high quality yoga products and services across Scotland.
This is a fun, vibrant and entrepreneurial company with the opportunity to start your career in marketing in the fitness industry. So if you are passionate about health and fitness this is the perfect role for you.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role you will...
- Run reports on sales to identify purchase behaviour and conversion
- Analyse and assess SEO using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools on an ongoing basis
- Make changes to website meta data and headers to ensure it is in-line with SEO best practices (multiple website across businesses)
- Develop and launch PPC campaigns within Google
- Manage and enhance management of Google shopping (keywords etc)
- Manage keywords, search terms and advertising within amazon seller
- Work with the team to produce e-marketing campaigns and customer follow-up sequences
- Use Photoshop to create unique content for social media, website and social
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- Someone with both good communication skills and excellent writing skills
- Someone who is motivated and driven
- Someone who is enthusiastic and shows initiative
- Someone who is resilient
- Someone with a keen interest in health and fitness
- Someone with ideally 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours are from 9:00 till 5:00, Monday to Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Following a successful completion of the apprenticeship, there is the possibility of working towards milestones to increase your salary and once completed, there is also the opportunity to progress in your career with an exciting entrepreneurial organisation.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Skills apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Skills career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached