|Job Ref:||204544558||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
Project Manager: Software Implementation, QA Processes, Team Management, Coventry, Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits!|
We have an exciting opening for a Project Manager to join a highly successful, global FinTech company who have won numerous awards for their impressive product suite.
As the successful Project Manager you will be responsible for planning and managing the delivery of projects, ensuring projects are delivered within the agreed schedule cost, scope and quality standards.
As the successful Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Implementing the project in line with company SDLC, ensuring all projects are delivered in time and meet their scope, cost schedule and quality objectives.
• Identifying and managing project stakeholders whilst also providing excellent levels of customer service, ensuring relationships are well managed and satisfaction levels are high.
• Managing impact analysis, lead time on request for resources (people, hardware etc.), and that reporting of staff released from projects are in line with departmental guidelines.
• Producing accurate weekly/monthly financial reports (to include amongst other KPI's on earned value/profitability).
• Managing project registers and change controls (assessing commercial impact).
• Providing feedback on individuals (including external relationships), whilst also providing regular feedback to everyone on your team.
• Supporting line managers in the regular Check-Ins of individuals, working collaboratively with line managers. E.g. Assisting with planning reviews and development into project schedules.
• Working with other company subject matter experts to plan associated account deliverables, producing workable project and resource plans.
As the ideal Project Manager, you will have:
• An excellent knowledge of QA processes in all phases of a project.
• A good appreciate of technical environments and have a strong commercial acumen.
• Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies.
• Experience managing projects in excess of £200,000 (or 500 days) in value.
• Experience managing teams (ideally in excess of 20, but not necessarily including line management responsibilities).
• IDEALLY have experience delivering Financial Point of Sale (POS Retail Solutions (Wealth or Mortgage management preferred), or other Finance Solutions within the Financial Services or Retail Banking sector.
• Experience delivering solutions into large corporate clients.
• A robust attitude, able to stand your own ground and deliver difficult news to senior management, willing to challenge the viability of a business case.
For more information or to register your application for this exciting Project Manager role please contact Remi Damiani from Lodestar Recruitment on the contact details provided