|Job Ref:||204544540||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£230/week||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centres.
A company that has been recognized by Brand Finance as one of theBig 4 Global IT Services Brands. Our continued industry-leading growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Calling response and resolution within agreed SLA
- Adherence to centralised call management best practice
- Installing and /or configuration of new PC equipment and software. Completing PC replacements and rebuilds
- Investigating and resolution of all reported desktop related technical faults
- Performing root cause analysis of faults and make appropriate technical recommendations to Team Leader for resolution
- Involvement in project work and conference support
- Maintaining inventory of IT assets
- Investigating and resolving all PC hardware faults.
- Providing assistance to Server/Network management groups for daily data backups and server room assistance when required (regions only)
- Sharing knowledge with others via the creation and maintenance of centralised documentation.
- Report progress on major calls or projects to Team Leader
- Handover and providing instruction on PC to new users. (Regions only)
- Participating in team meetings.
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who is expertise in the technology MS Office, Windows 7. (Windows 10)
- Someone with the ability to communicate and present clearly in writing and orally to team
- Someone who is analytical, methodical approach in resolving business critical problems
- Someone who is flexibility on working hours
- Someone who is end to End Ownership of any activity assigned to him/her.
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to work independently
- Someone who is commitment to TCS mission, vision and value.
- Someone with knowledge of Windows 10 an Advantage and lotus Notes an Advantage
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached