|Job Ref:||204544521||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£230/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Do you prefer working and learning? Are you an individual with long time career prospects? If so apply now to join one of the leading International information technology provider to start your career!|
You will be working for...
The leading Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting organisation, and one of the "Big Four" most valuable IT services organisations globally (Brand Finance, 2012) is looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to join their finance/commercials team.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Provide Desk Side Support services to users in customer office. Resolving issues reported and escalating when required
- Providing assistance to customers outside events when directed
- Call response and resolution within agreed SLA
- Adherence to centralised call management best practice
- Installation and /or configuration of new PC equipment and software. Completing PC replacements and rebuilds
- Investigation and resolution of all reported desktop related technical faults
- Perform root cause analysis of faults and make appropriate technical recommendations to Team Leader for resolution
- Involvement in project work and conference support
- Maintaining inventory of IT assets
- Investigation and resolving all PC hardware faults
- Providing assistance to Server/Network management groups for daily data backups and server room assistance when required
- To share knowledge with others via the creation and maintenance of centralised documentation
- Report progress on major calls or projects to Team Leader
- Handover and provide instruction on PC to new users. (Regions only)
- Participating in team meetings
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone with an expertise in the technology MS Office, Windows 7. (Windows 10)
- Someone with the ability to communicate and present clearly in writing and orally to team
- Someone with analytical, methodical approach in resolving business critical problems
- Someone with flexibility on working hours
- Someone who can take ownership of any activity assigned to him/her
- A self-motivated individual who can work independently
- Someone with a commitment to TCS mission, vision and value
- Someone with knowledge of Windows 10 an Advantage
- Someone with knowledge of Lotus Notes an Advantage
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally, may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens