|Job Ref:||204544495||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£150/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A successful IT business who offer and manage I.T Solutions to a range of customers. The company cleints are a great team spirit and constantly share knowledge with one another. Good work certainly doesn't go unnoticed as the directors work amongst you which enables increased recognition for you as an individual.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Answering helpdesk calls and logging tickets into their helpdesk management system
- Checking server backup status of client backups
- Setting up new PCs / laptops (installing Windows and Office)
- Working remotely on client PC issues to troubleshoot PC issues and resolve them for their clients (this will progress onto client servers when they have more experience)
- Assisting senior engineers with larger projects and installations - This will be both remote and onsite and will involve PC's / laptops / Servers and networking infrastructure
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
New skills including:
- Networking Principles
- Network Systems and Architecture
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Technical Security Fundamentals
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L4
Higher Apprenticeships Network Engineer Level 4 (equivalent to first year of degree study), Microsoft Certified Professional - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
24 - 28 month Higher IT apprenticeship (with opportunity to step off after 12-15 months if you find that the training/role isn't for you)
Who should apply...
- Someone with confidents and knowledge
- Someone with good communication skills
- Someone with enthusiasm for IT
- Someone with ability to work as team and share best practise
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity to continue into full time employment and grow within the business.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached