|Job Ref:||204544492||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£150 - £199/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. It's products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the business aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role your job will be to...
- Provide first point of contact for all UK IT related issues for the business in their UK sites
- Deal with all IT Related telephone calls, emails, and other enquiries coming into the IT Service Desk, having all the correct technical competencies
- Deal with all IT related telephone calls, emails, and other enquiries coming into the IT Service Desk
- Provide first line support for specified support calls within the agreed service levels
- Validate, enter, prioritise and escalate support calls into the IT Service Desk system
- Participate, and advise the Service Desk Team Leader in the development of the Service Desk system
- Be the first point of contact for all enquiries into the IT Department
- Provide excellent Customer Service levels
- Undertake PC hardware and software installation to agreed standards
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who is customer focused
- Someone with a natural interest and understanding of IT technology
- Someone with good Communication Skills
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Following a successful completion of the apprenticeship, there is a possibility of full time employment and a pay increase.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached