|Job Ref:||204544463||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||North Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||DL8||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
Lead Automation Test Analyst / Senior Automation Test Analyst / Automation Test Consultant / Financial Services / Selenium / C# / North Yorkshire / £400 p/d / 6 months|
Are you a technically gifted and hands on Lead Automation Test Analyst or Senior Automation Test Consultant with the ability to lead automation practices at a forward thinking Financial Services organisation?
Corecom Consulting are currently looking for a talented Lead Automation Test Analyst for a leading Financial Services company based in North Yorkshire. I have placed a number of test contractors with this organisation previously and they have described it as an inclusive, technology driven and inspiring team to work in. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Automation Test Consultant or Lead Automation Test Analyst to join a forward thinking technical test team in the initial stages of an industry leading Mobile App project.
* Technology driven environment
* Range of exciting projects to implement Automation including:
* Mobile projects
* Long term technology driven digitalisation projects
* Autonomy to implement own Automation strategy including tool selection and building automation frameworks
* Ability to successfully balance hands on Automation Testing responsibilities with leading a small team of Testers - Essential
* Previous experience of coding in C# in Selenium - Essential
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills - Essential
* TDD or BDD environment experience
* Able to demonstrate experience of working with clients to significantly develop automation practices and leading automation activities
* Previously consulted clients on Automation Strategy
* Experience of building Automation Frameworks from scratch
* Ability to conduct thorough automation tool evaluations
* Experience of Automation Testing using Visual Studio - Nice to have
* Experience of SoapUI / Postman / Swagger - Nice to have
* Mobile Testing - Nice to have
Do you have experience and the ability to successfully juggle leading a small team in Automation Testing while carrying out hands on Automation Testing yourself? Are you able to script using C# in Selenium and do you have experience of these technologies in recent roles? If you're answering yes to both then this is a fantastic opportunity to get stuck in to an autonomous lead position where you'll be mentoring and coaching junior members of the technical testing team, leading automation practices and carrying out hands on Automation Testing yourself. The Lead Automation Test Analyst role will involve leading automation activities primarily on a major mobile app programme of work in from an early stage in the project and as part of a wider digitalisation initiative within this well-known Financial Services organisation.
My client can wait for a start date of the 12th September but due to project deadlines would ideally like someone in ASAP. All applicants must be able to interview next week (w/c 22nd Aug) and start work no later than 12th September.
Please get in touch ASAP for an immediate interview!
Lead Automation Test Analyst / Senior Automation Test Analyst / Automation Test Consultant / Financial Services / Selenium / C# / North Yorkshire / £400 p/d / 6 months