|Job Ref:||204544456||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£192/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
An advertising agency based in Edinburgh specialising in consulting and managing PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising accounts across all industries.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Data analysis, being able to spot trends and prepare reports with a very high attention to detail.
- Dealing with general office tasks, assisting in answering the phone, keeping office tidy, assisting in day to day upkeep
- Liaising with our support team at Google to trial new AdWords features
- Working in the Google AdWords and Google Analytics interfaces to extract and analyse advertising campaign performance data
- Monitoring industry news, using Twitter and other software to keep on top of industry events
- Assisting account managers, in reporting, and performance analysis for our clients and answering e-mails and questions from clients on their campaigns
- Assisting account directors in preparing for meetings and presentations and from time to time in sales and marketing activities for our agency
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Information & Telecommunications Professionals. Plus an MTA (Microsoft Technical Associate) in Software Development Fundamentals. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Software & Web Development.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is comfortable working with large data sets
- Someone who is self-starter
- Someone with experience with Microsoft Excel (and the rest of the Office suite of programs a plus)
- Someone who can work well with data intensive tasks
- Someone who is a good problem solver
- Someone with meticulous attention to detail
- Someone with articulate and native English speaker
- Someone who is able to think on the spot and present ideas to the team in an effective manner.
- Someone who plays Mario Kart to a good level.
You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity to develop a career in digital marketing and progress within this growing organisation.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Skills apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Skills career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached