|Job Ref:||204544422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£153/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A design footwear and accessories brand for women and men with over 70 stores globally and over 170 concessions within the world's most prestigious department stores.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Helpdesk supporting
- User management including set - up and auditing
- System maintenancing
- Reporting support, designing and maintenance
- Training new starters on system
Support the migration of multiple services, this will include:
- Data validating
- Report migrating
- Supporting users during transition
- Software client installing
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level), MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone who is demonstrable interest in it
- Someone with excellent communication skills (they will be working with merch/finance regularly)
- Someone who is highly numerate
- Someone with the ability to understand, communicate and solve problems
- Someone with basic/ intermediate excel skills
- Someone with interest in learning the business
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached