|Job Ref:||204544399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Marlow||Address:||Post Code:||SL7||Salary:||£199/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:55|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join and exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
A company that support some of the UK's largest and most respected organisations, small businesses, charities and public sector bodies. Relying on their HR team to effectively manage their employees. Our client has been supplying 'best of breed' HR software as a service. The IT Technical Operations Apprentice also offer payroll software and Recruitment solutions for over 32 years and remain one of the most established and trusted providers in the UK.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Follow documented processes and procedures to build, execute and maintain reliable and detailed Test Suites. Whilst identifying, proposing and implementing improvements for efficiency and quality
- Provision of detailed and accurate test data and metrics as required by the Service Delivery Manager, Release Manager and other stakeholders within the business
- Reduce the overhead whilst increasing the coverage of testing across the product range, with a focus on automation of testing on the complete selection of environments and devices
- Create detailed Tests that describe the scope, activities and schedule of testing, from which a thorough set of Test Cases can be created
- Design and maintain Test Cases in accordance with the agreed Test Plan which verify that the software or product being tested appropriately meets all explicit and implicit product requirements and user stories
- Assist with execution of tests, reacting to failures in accordance with documented processes and procedures
- Generation of detailed Test Reports upon completion of testing for stakeholders within the business
- Creation and maintenance of automated tests that improve efficiency of the testing cycle without sacrificing quality
- Build and nurture excellent working relationships with colleagues
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) in software development fundamentals.
Who should apply...
- Someone who has excellent interpersonal skills
- Someone who has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who has knowledge of HR processes and current day issues
- Someone who has effective planning and investigating technique
- Someone who has patience, curiosity and creativity
- Someone who wants to learn different aspects of the IT industry
- Someone who has 7 GCSE'S ( C grade and above) including English and Maths
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Successful apprenticeships will have the opportunity of progression in Qualty Control NA only takes a minute to apply for a IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached